Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Gift From The Heavens

Walk on a rainbow trail; walk on a trail of song, and all about you will be beauty.
There is a way out of every dark mist, over a rainbow trail.
- Navajo Song

Early this morning as the sun was rising from the east, I looked out at the storm slowly approaching over St Mary's Peak located in the Bitterroot Mountains. As I was watching the storm and the lightening, I was lucky enough to see two rainbows form right before my eyes. It was an amazing experience.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely extraordinary!!!! You are so talented!! xxxxx

Ajoydesigns said...

Thank you Deb but it's not so much me as it it my surroundings that inspire such beautiful pictures.

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Lovely double rainbows! I love it when that happens. Thanks for sharing (I particularly love the cloud pictures below - I find those spectacular!)

Rebecca said...

It's the gorgeous moments like this that remind me how much I love the land of Montana.

Ajoydesigns said...

Thank you so much everyone.